Dr. Kimy Charani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimy Charani?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 28th, 2016

Dr. Charani makes time to talk to you, he'll sit down and look you in the eyes when having a conversion, I trust his recommendations and opinions. I feel that he's respectful and compassionate. I'm glad I found him!

November 16th, 2015

A++++++++

Dr Charrani listens to your needs and responds with a genuine caring heart. He is very knowledgeable and has always diagnosed me correctly! I wouldn't trade him for another!

September 12th, 2015

The Best in Tucson!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Charani and Jennifer Gomez. I moved here in 2010 and Dr. Charani picked right up with my care with accurate diagnoses and compassionate care.... Jennifer Gomez is equally fantastic, caring and very bright!

September 8th, 2015

Great PCP office

I am really impressed with this office, PCP, and NP. They are always prompt with communication, referrals, and med refills. The office visits are great with just enough chit-chat to make you feel welcome, while spending good time on the issue at hand. Never feel like I can't state something or ask questins. I would recommend Charani to any friend.

January 5th, 2015

Absolutely the best

I am a 60 year old patient of Dr Charani, I have been with him and his practice almost since it began. I have not found another doctor as professional while also being greatly personable as Dr Charani. He rates a 10 in my book. I recommend him to the highest degree.

September 29th, 2014

I moved from California so sad I had to leave my PCP there. I was diagnosed with a chronic illness when I moved here so I'm at the doctors office frequently. I'm very skeptical because I, myself work in the healthcare field and I did my research while choosing a PCP. I can only say WONDERFUL things about Dr.Charani and the nurse practitioner Jennifer Gomez. I had concerns over the weekend and Dr Charani called me back immediately and addressed them, I truly do trust his judgement and they are very professional and patient. Not to also mention the medical assistants in the office. Constantly working to get me into specialists. There is hardly ever any wait time and they get you in quickly. I am so so thankful for them!

July 12th, 2013

patient

Dr. Charani is a great doctor. Charani's family has long heritage being good doctors overseas. He knows what he is doing and has good staff.

October 13th, 2012

Excellent Doctor!

Dr. Charani listens very attentively to your concerns, and I've never felt like I'm being rushed out. My entire family has seen him for over 7 years, and every visit has been this way.

January 16th, 2012

the best in tucson

dr charani is the most caring, intelligent doctor, i was a patient for several years, before moving to another state. he talks and LISTENS to his patients, and spends the necessary time to discover a game plan for wellness with you. can't say enough good things about him!

August 9th, 2010

Dr. Kimi Charani - Caring, Complete, Candid

Kimi Charani is a man not a female. He is professional with the right amount of personal caring to make all patients relax and trust him.

July 29th, 2010

Patient

I like the fact that Dr. Charani takes the time to listen to you when discussing your symptoms. He also considers what you tell him as valuable info when diagnosing considering it's your body. He has an extremely good bedside manner as well.

October 20th, 2009

Highly Recommended

I would highly recommend Dr Charani and the staff at Pusch Ridge Family Medicine, to anyone looking for a good PCP. The staff is professional and friendly. Dr Charani has great bedside manner, is a great listener, and always takes as much time as needed with a patient. He never comes off as being in a rush to move on. Mostly importantly, he always takes appropriate action to treat a patient. My husband and I have been going to him for about 6 yrs. 2 1/2 yrs ago we moved to the other side of town, but decided to keep him as our PCP since we liked him so much, and because driving 30 min every now and then for an appt isn't bad at all. We were afraid of having to try and find another Dr we would feel as comfortable with.