A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kin-Man Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kin-Man Lai, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Lai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Marin General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kin-Man M. Lai practice?
Dr. Kin-Man Lai practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Larkspur, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA.
See Larkspur Surgeons.