A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kin-Man Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lai
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kin-Man Lai, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Lai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Novato Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kin-Man Man Lai MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kin-Man M. Lai practice?
- Dr. Kin-Man Lai has 1 office location.
Dr. Kin-Man Lai practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Larkspur, CA.
See Larkspur Surgeons.