A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kin-Man Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kin-Man Lai, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Lai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Novato Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kin-Man Man Lai MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kin-Man M. Lai practice?
- Dr. Kin-Man Lai has 1 office location.
Dr. Kin-Man Lai practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Larkspur, CA.
See Larkspur Surgeons.