Dr. Kin Wong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kin Wong?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2016

This doctor is nightmare ,,.i went there because I have rashes, he sent me to the lab but he forgot to tell lab about the allergy,so I did blood test for every thing except The allergy (which is my problem ).,and we I ask them to fix the problem with doing new test they ask me to pay new fee ,. He is not qualified to take care of people health

October 6th, 2015

EXCELLENT CARE AND KNOWLEDGE

DR WONG AND HIS STAFF ARE THE BEST AMONG ALL DR'S I'VE SEEN. VERY CARING AND KNOWLEDGEABLE, EXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNER. STAFF VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL.

March 16th, 2015

Dr Wong really shows concern and care for his (my wife and me) patients.

April 19th, 2013

Do not go here...

DO NOT GO HERE!! Do not be fooled by the modern interior decor that this is a top notch dentist office, they are extremely unprofessional, rude, and a rip off! I've been going there for a few years because its at the end if my street and my parents told me dr. Kin wong would take care of me. The cleanings by his dental hygenists were OK, but one in particular really emphasizes whatever problems she sees in your mouth, to the point it makes you feel like crap at the end your appontment. I took it as constructive criticism and kept coming there for cleanings. A few months back they said I needed 4 fillings. I came in to get the first 2 done and that was alright, until I was slapped with a $350 bill for 2 fillings... I'm fully unsured! Regardless I told them I'd pay it when I could. That's a lot of money for me. I got an awful tooth ache where the other cavities were and needed an immediate appiontment. I called them this morning and they called back saying they could get me in today. Great. I purposely told them on the phone before I came that I didn't have money, was aware of my balance, and could start making payments towards the bill the begining of next week. She said that's fine we'll see you. When I got there, that wasn't the case at all. The other receptionist was extremely pushy in getting a large sum of the payment or the whole thing right then and there. She was very embarassing because she was speaking about my balance in front of the waiting room for everyone to hear my financial struggles! she Kept saying 'we take credit cards'' as I kept responding 'I don't have a credit card'. Because my tooth was in so much pain I had no choice but to sign a 3 time payment plan. Why 3 months? Here's the thing, I work in the administrative field at a mental health office. I deal with people who have copay balances every day. We always figure out together payments that are doable for the patient, even if it's $10 a payment, as long as were getting the balance worked down, we work with them. Why wasn't this done for me? Because they don't genuinely care about their patients, they care about the money. Between the stress, humiliation, and pain, I ended up having an anxiety attack there. They could tell I was frustrated to the point of tears. I believe the receptionist who gave me a rough time said something to dr wong or he was just in an extra rude mood because he literally did not speak a word to me. HE DIDN'T EVEN ASK WHAT TOOTH WAS IN PAIN. Nothing. All he said was 'all set' at the end of my procedure. The whole experience was just awful. I do not care if he is literally at the end of my street, i will NEVER go there again.

November 11th, 2011

THE DOCTOR AND THE STAFF ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS. DR.WONG IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HAS EXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNER, VERY KIND AND CARING. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYBODY.

August 15th, 2011

Dr. Wong is completely lazy and doesn't want to take resposibility for his patients. He told me that since I was already seeing my primary later on in the week, he wanted to see what he said instead of giving a diagnosis himself. It ended up that I had bronchitis and he didn't even catch that. I would say he's seriously coasting through his job - would never recommend him.

June 1st, 2011

It's just bad!

The worst doctor you can get at Glendale Adventist Medical Center. This guy cannot even communicate.

July 31st, 2017