A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kin Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kin Wong, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kin Wong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kin Wong MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kin Wong practice?
- Dr. Kin Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Kin Wong practices Family Medicine near Santee, CA.
See Santee Family Physicians.