Dr. Kin Wong MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 3rd, 2017
CONNIE should be fired
I am so upset over the care my family has received from Connie. She said she is the office manager and the doctors wife, I guess that means that she is able to speak to the patients extremely rude and very disrespectful. I advise NO ONE to ever go to the office. The Dr acts like he has something else better to do with his time and rushes. He doesn't listen. I wish I would of read all of his horrible reviews before selecting him as my doctor.

April 17th, 2017
I wouldn't see this doctor or deal with Connie if they were the last medical clinic on earth
Unfortunately my insurance assigned me to Dr.Wong. I called to make an appointment and received the worse customer service and patient care. The office manager Connie is the rudest, meanest, unprofessional, unqualified, disrespectful and has no business working in a heath care office. I was shocked at her behavior and attitude and this was just from a phone call for trying to make an appointment. Sharp health care needs to take a good look at this office. It's very dirty and smells. The bathroom looks like it hasn't been cleaned in months. The place is run down and probably not up to health codes. I brought Connie's behavior to Dr. Wongs attention and he said that she is always like that, how is that acceptable? After my horrible office visit, I decided that I would NOT be returning and that I wouldn't suggest anyone to either. I'm dumbfounded how this medical clinic is even open.

October 4th, 2009
Best Doctor
Dr. Wong never overbooks. He is caring and takes the time to go over your information. You are not just a number. He knows your family. All my friends go to him now. I highly recommend him, and I can not say that for very many doctors.

March 1st, 2009
Excellent Doctor
My family were patients of Dr. Wong for almost two decades - until we moved out of state three years ago. Since that time we have struggled to find a good, competent doctor where we now live. We miss Dr. Wong and his expertise. We were fortunate to have had him for our primary care for so long.

May 3rd, 2017