2.5

Aug 19th, 2015

The receptionist are extremely rude in this office . If you can't keep an appointment due to being sick they call you a liar. This isn't including harassment phone calls . Overall I've never seen such rudeness. I wouldn't take my dog there to be seen.

Rudest staff ever show details Rudest staff ever
by Mary G on Feb 27th, 2015

Dr Wun's receptionists should work at the morgue. They are so rude, they act annoyed if you call to schedule an appointment. They have no sympathy for sick patients. They obviously hate their lives.

Oct 1st, 2012

It's difficult to make an appointment with him at Cheser River Manor. His receptionist wanted me to make an appointment thru the nurse. This has been done through the nurse, speaking w/Dr. Wun and writing him. No appointment after 30 days.

Jul 27th, 2011

The reason I rate this doctor so low is because I wasn't even able to be scheduled for an appointment. I'm in town because of work, and despite the fact that I may have strep throat, and work with children 24 hrs/day the receptionist told me that they could not book me for an appointment, even though I'd be in town for three weeks. She suggested I get some mucinex, which obviously would solve the problem.