A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kin Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kin Yee DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kin Yee practice?
- Dr. Kin Yee has 1 office location.
Dr. Kin Yee practices Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.