A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kin Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kin Yee DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kin Yee practice?
- Dr. Kin Yee has 1 office location.
Dr. Kin Yee practices Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.