A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kina Cliette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kina Cliette is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cliette
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cliette Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kina Cliette, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cliette graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kina Carisse Cliette MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kina C. Cliette practice?
- Dr. Kina Cliette has 1 office location.
Dr. Kina Cliette practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.