A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kinan Hreib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kinan Hreib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kinan Hreib, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hreib graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hreib has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kinan Kamal Hreib MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kinan K. Hreib practice?
- Dr. Kinan Hreib has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kinan Hreib practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Burlington Neurologists.