A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kinan Hreib is Good. Dr. Hreib has been reviewed by 18 patients who have provided 18 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kinan Hreib, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hreib graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Hreib has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic Burlington
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hreib accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kinan Hreib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kinan K. Hreib practice?
Dr. Kinan Hreib practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA and Woburn, MA.
See Burlington Neurologists.