A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kinan Rahal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahal graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Rahal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kinan Rahal MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kinan Rahal practice?
- Dr. Kinan Rahal has 1 office location.
Dr. Kinan Rahal practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists and Royal Oak Gastroenterologists.