A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kinan Rahal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kinan Rahal is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahal
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Rahal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahal graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Rahal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kinan Rahal MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kinan Rahal practice?
- Dr. Kinan Rahal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kinan Rahal practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Gastroenterologists.