A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kindra Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kindra Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kindra Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Union Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kindra Renee Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kindra R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Kindra Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kindra Smith practices Family Medicine near Lumberton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Lumberton Family Physicians.