A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kindra Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kindra Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kindra Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Union Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kindra Renee Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kindra R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Kindra Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Kindra Smith practices Family Medicine near Lumberton, NJ.
See Lumberton Primary Care Doctors.