A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. King-Lee Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. King-Lee Chu is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chu
Specialties & Research
Dr. King-Lee Chu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Chu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. King-Lee DR Chu MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. King-Lee D. Chu practice?
- Dr. King-Lee Chu has 1 office location.
Dr. King-Lee Chu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists and Forest Hills Cardiologists.