A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Hartman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hartman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Hartman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hartman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H King Hartman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. H K. Hartman practice?
- Dr. H Hartman has 2 office locations.
Dr. H Hartman practices Ophthalmology near Greensburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrysville, PA.
See Greensburg Ophthalmologists.