A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Hartman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Hartman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hartman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- Mercy Jeannette Hosp, Jeannette, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hartman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. H K. Hartman practice?
Dr. H Hartman practices Ophthalmology near Greensburg, PA.
See Greensburg Ophthalmologists.