A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. King Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. King Li is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. King Li, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Mesenteric Vascular Occlusion
- Spinal Fractures
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Li has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. King Chuen Peter Li MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. King C. Li practice?
- Dr. King Li has 2 office locations.
Dr. King Li practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Winston Salem, NC.
See Houston Radiologists.