A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. King Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. King Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Morris has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Cleveland Area Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. King Erwin Morris MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. King E. Morris practice?
- Dr. King Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. King Morris practices Surgery and Urology near Cushing, OK.
See Cushing Surgeons and Cushing Urologists.