A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. King Udall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. King Udall, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. King Udall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Udall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- LDS Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. King S Udall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. King S. Udall practice?
- Dr. King Udall has 2 office locations.
- Dr. King Udall practices Family Medicine near , .