Family Practitioner

Intermountain Memorial Clinic
2000 S 900 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84105
801-464-7500
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  bad day?  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2013

I took my large, fragile brother in for a disability evaluation. Upon hearing my brothers complaints of a sore back and knees, doctor Udall responded that he also has a sore back and knees but he still has to go to work. He was very condesending and impatient. Doctor Udall begrudgingly agreed that my brothers skin cancer should be addressed but refused to touch him or perform any kind of an evaluation of his pain. He seemed visably repulsed and almost angry. He only intensified my brother's dislike/distrust of doctors. His office is now demanding $250 for this 10 minute disappointment.

|  show details
Feb 8th, 2012

Dr. Udall has been the primary care physician for my family and myself for 26 years. He has consistantly been an attentive and communicative care giver.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Jamie on Dec 14th, 2010

He has been our family doctor for a couple decades. He has always been awesome and very attentive to our needs. He is very caring and really cares about our whole family.

|  show details
by paul garza on Sep 3rd, 2009

Dr. King has been my family's doctor for twenty years, and I would never consider anyone else. Iwould recommend him highly