Kinga Kovacs Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

January 28th, 2011

I was seen in 1990 for Lymes disease.She treated me for it and went above and beyond taking care of me.My employers(The woman who handled Employees insurance and health care issues)harassed Dr.Kovacks almost everday,saying I just had a cold,yet this personell woman had no medical training.yet Dr.Kovacks treated me with respect and caring.I was so embarrased about my employers harrassing her,and I told her I was sorry about it and Dr,Kovacs said not to worry about it,just worry about getting better.Not many Drs. would do that.I think she was fantastic!If You read this dr.Kovacs ,I want to thank you and I will never forget what you did for me!Take care,and I hope you have a wonderful life!

Type 2 Diabetes