A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kinga Szigeti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kinga Szigeti is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kinga Szigeti, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szigeti graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Szigeti has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kinga G Szigeti MD is a female Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kinga G. Szigeti practice?
- Dr. Kinga Szigeti has 1 office location.
Dr. Kinga Szigeti practices Neurology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Neurologists.