A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kingkhan Boriboon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kingkhan Boriboon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kingkhan Boriboon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boriboon graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Boriboon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boriboon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 21 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kingkhan E. Boriboon practice?
Dr. Kingkhan Boriboon practices Pediatrics near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Pediatricians.