A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kingman Strohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kingman Strohl, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Occupational Diseases
- Respiration Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Strohl graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Strohl has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strohl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kingman Strohl practice?
Dr. Kingman Strohl practices Pulmonary Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pulmonologists.