A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kingman Strohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strohl
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Strohl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kingman Strohl, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Occupational Diseases
- Respiration Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Strohl graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Strohl has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kingman Strohl MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kingman Strohl practice?
- Dr. Kingman Strohl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kingman Strohl practices Pulmonary Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pulmonologists.