A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kingman Strohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kingman Strohl, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Occupational Diseases
- Respiration Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Strohl graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Strohl has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kingman Strohl MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kingman Strohl practice?
- Dr. Kingman Strohl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kingman Strohl practices Pulmonary Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pulmonologists.