A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kingman Strohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kingman Strohl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Occupational Diseases
- Respiration Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Strohl graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Strohl has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strohl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kingman Strohl practice?
Dr. Kingman Strohl practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Medical Genetics near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Sleep Medicine Doctors, Cleveland Pulmonologists, Cleveland Critical Care Practitioners, and Cleveland Geneticists.