A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kingsley Agbeyegbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kingsley Agbeyegbe is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kingsley Agbeyegbe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Agbeyegbe graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Agbeyegbe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kingsley Eyerewokan Agbeyegbe MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kingsley E. Agbeyegbe practice?
- Dr. Kingsley Agbeyegbe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kingsley Agbeyegbe practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.