A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kingsley Agbeyegbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kingsley Agbeyegbe is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kingsley Agbeyegbe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Agbeyegbe graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Agbeyegbe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agbeyegbe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kingsley E. Agbeyegbe practice?
Dr. Kingsley Agbeyegbe practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.