A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kingsley Annan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kingsley Annan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Annan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Annan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kingsley Annan, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Annan graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Annan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kingsley Annan FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kingsley Annan practice?
- Dr. Kingsley Annan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kingsley Annan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Kokomo, IN.
See Kokomo Internists and Kokomo Cardiologists.