Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kingsley Asumugha
Dr. Kingsley Asumugha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Asumugha is affiliated with Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center and Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital. Dr. Asumugha has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kingsley Asumugha has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Kingsley Asumugha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Jeanmarie Salinas
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Houston, TX 0 mi29
Dr. Ferhat Hasan
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Houston, TX 0.16 mi40
Dr. Wigberto Soto
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Houston, TX 0.25 mi28