Obstetrician & Gynecologist

11003 Resource Pkwy
Ste 104
Houston, TX 77089
281-464-9100
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  The wait is too long, And the staff is very rude.  |  show details
by D. Douglas on Dec 18th, 2013

The doctor is really good. But the staff is rude and i have to wait 1 hour plus just to be seen by him.

|  Not the OB/GYN you want if you are miscarrying or having pelvic pain  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2011

I hated going to Dr. Asumugha. He was always rude and treated me like a # or check rather than a caring doctor. After he diagnosed me with a RUPTURED OVARIAN CYST he did nothing else. No follow up and no pain medication. He has so many people that go to him on government insurance that he treats even insured patients the same. The staff was always losing my information and was never good with keeping up with appointments. The wait was almost always over 2 hours and the billing was ridiculous.

|  Disappointed  |  show details
Dec 8th, 2010

I came to Asumugha due to the overwhelmingly good online reviews, but was quite frankly disappointed in what I got. The office staff was great, and wait times were better than average, but the doctor himself was very impersonal and seemed to me to be below par for a gyno. I rarely ever saw him for more than a few minutes, he could not operate an ultrasound machine(he looked like a small child desperately mashing complicated buttons to no avail), and refused to examine me for dilation at week 38 of my pregnancy because he told me my contractions were probably "just cramps." Of course, I was at 5cm in active labor only a few days later. Would not recommend and will not be going back.

|  Fantastic!  |  show details
by Connie Diaz on Jun 18th, 2010

I have been with Dr. Asumugha for 6 years now...he helped deliver my first and second child. I have high risk pregnancies (diabetes) and he took such good care of me. Both of my children are healthy and that is thanks to Dr. Asumugha! Thank you so much!

|  excellent doctor  |  show details
by diana earls on May 14th, 2010

i had a hysterectomy and i came out great, thanks to dr. asumugha.diana earls

by Annoymous on Mar 12th, 2010

I was completely put at ease by Dr. Asumugha. He took his time to answer all my questions. I have never had a doctor listen intently to all my complaints. His bedside manners are excellent. He did not rush me. His staff was friendly and courteous. I have recommended him to my mother, daughters, sisters and female friends. Thank you Dr. Asumugha for being such a caring doctor. We need more doctors like you.

by mrsvnaguit002 on Apr 21st, 2009 on yahoo.com

I love having Dr.Kingsley as my doctor. Very friendly, professional, easy to talk too. His staff is also the most friendly group of women, helpful and very professional, answering any kind of questions ..even ones you think are "dumb".Would highly recommend him to any of my friends.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
May 19th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Great Docter: I was very comfortable with him. I loved how you could reach him 24-hours day.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com