Dr. Kingsley Chin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

January 27th, 2016
If I had it to do over again, I would not go to him.
Spinal fusion L5/S1 -- one rod was placed right on the nerve. 1 1/2 years of severe nerve pain from the rod (waiting for fusion to heal) and when another surgeon removed the rod, instant relief. Nightmare.

May 15th, 2013
Assistant Librarian
Dr. Chin is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. I went to 3 other doctor prior to finding him and I suffered for 9 months with ZERO results. I was a mess the first time I met Dr. Chin and at my wits end. He immediately put me at ease with his calm demeanor and clear way of describing exactly what he thought was the best treatment for me. He was 100% right on. The day after my surgery I knew my surgery worked! I was able to walk out of the facility within an hour of waking up and I only had to take a few weeks off from my job. I had my neck AND lower back operated on at the same time. From the moment I made my appointment, to each and every subsequent visit, I was treated by the staff with the utmost of care. They were attentive to me as if I was the only patient they had. There smiling faces and bedside manner were nothing short of stellar. I am a customer service person myself so I appreciate good service. I received GREAT service and top notch care. This is surely a testament to Dr. Chin. I cannot thank them or him enough. The wait time has never been more than 15 minutes. If anyone has been to any other doctor you will know this is a ridiculously short waiting time, but even if I had to wait 2 hours for Dr. Chin, it would be worth EVERY minute! In closing I would like to say that I more than highly recommend Dr. Chin. He is truly a God send to me and an asset to the community! If I could have given him and his staff 10 stars I would have!

February 4th, 2012
BEWARE of this Doctor
Dr. is nice, but has double, and tripple bookings for every 15 minutes. You will have to wait over an hour, and a half to be seen. This doctor works ...