A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kingsley Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kingsley Chin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kingsley Chin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Chin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kingsley N Chin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kingsley N. Chin practice?
- Dr. Kingsley Chin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kingsley Chin practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Allergy & Immunology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists and Atlanta Allergists.