A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kingsley Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kingsley Chin is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kingsley Chin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Chin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kingsley Chin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kingsley Chin practice?
- Dr. Kingsley Chin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kingsley Chin practices Otolaryngology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists.