A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kingsley Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kingsley Chin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kingsley Chin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Chin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kingsley N Chin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kingsley N. Chin practice?
- Dr. Kingsley Chin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kingsley Chin practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Allergy & Immunology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists and Atlanta Allergists.