A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kingsley Ofoegbu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kingsley Ofoegbu is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ofoegbu graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Ofoegbu has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ofoegbu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kingsley O. Ofoegbu practice?
Dr. Kingsley Ofoegbu practices Internal Medicine near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Internists.