A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kingsley Ofoegbu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kingsley Ofoegbu is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ofoegbu graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Ofoegbu has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kingsley Onyewuchi Ofoegbu MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kingsley O. Ofoegbu practice?
- Dr. Kingsley Ofoegbu has 1 office location.
Dr. Kingsley Ofoegbu practices Internal Medicine near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Internists.