A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kingsley Okoroafor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kingsley Okoroafor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kingsley Okoroafor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Okoroafor graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Okoroafor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kingsley Okoroafor MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kingsley Okoroafor practice?
- Dr. Kingsley Okoroafor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kingsley Okoroafor practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Internists and Fayetteville Cardiologists.