A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kingsley Okoroafor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kingsley Okoroafor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okoroafor
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Okoroafor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kingsley Okoroafor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Okoroafor graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Okoroafor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kingsley Okoroafor MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kingsley Okoroafor practice?
- Dr. Kingsley Okoroafor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kingsley Okoroafor practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Internists and Fayetteville Cardiologists.