Learn more about Dr. Kingsley Okoroafor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kingsley Okoroafor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okoroafor
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Okoroafor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kingsley Okoroafor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Okoroafor graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Okoroafor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kingsley Okoroafor MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kingsley Okoroafor practice?
- Dr. Kingsley Okoroafor has 1 office location.
Dr. Kingsley Okoroafor practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Internists and Fayetteville Cardiologists.