A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kinh Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phan
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Phan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kinh Phan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from Md, University Of Michigan Medical School.
Dr. Phan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kinh Luan Dinh Phan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kinh L. Phan practice?
- Dr. Kinh Phan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kinh Phan practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.