A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kinh Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kinh Phan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from Md, University Of Michigan Medical School.
Dr. Phan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kinh Luan Dinh Phan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kinh L. Phan practice?
- Dr. Kinh Phan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kinh Phan practices Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.