A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kinion Whittington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kinion Whittington, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kinion Whittington, DO, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- treatment incontinece loss of urin
Education & Awards
Dr. Whittington graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Whittington has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texoma Medical Center
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kinion Edward Whittington DO and FACOG is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kinion E. Whittington practice?
- Dr. Kinion Whittington has 1 office location.
Dr. Kinion Whittington practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Durant, OK.
See Durant Obstetricians & Gynecologists.