Dr. Kinion Whittington Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kinion Whittington?

Down to earth Doc

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

What a great doc, I really feel he understood what was going on. I feel much better and am very happy with his services I will be using him and sending my friends.

Posted on August 11th, 2016

He is very friendly. Very knowledgeable. He knows his stuff

Posted on March 17th, 2016

He doesn't spend enough time explaining - after an emergency surgery (ruptured mass on ovary) the Dr could not explain to my family what happened - actually I said "I don't know" them went on to say I could still be pregnant and to come back in one week for a pregnancy blood test. Then at the 1 week appointment - told me there was no way I could still be pregnant because it was etopic..but rushed me out without even answering my questions. He was a jerk during a very emotional and painful time.

sad

Posted on December 18th, 2015

Posted on September 28th, 2015

I'm in need of additional Surgery

Posted on July 1st, 2015

Excellent doc

Posted on December 24th, 2013

I am a collage student and like alot of students I don't have insurance. I became ill and made an appointment with Dr. Whittington. I had heard good thing about him from some of my friends. He was great, made me so at ease talking about some of the most embarrassing stuff. Joked around about his collage days even new a few of my teachers. He did not act like some of the stuffy doctors I have seen in the past. He told me what was wrong and what to expect gave me some sample medication. My appointment was very good and when I went to check out and make a appointment in 6 weeks my paper said merry christmas. There was no charge. It came at a good time. I will recommend him to everyone.

Great Dr

Posted on November 23rd, 2013

My 1st experience w/Dr. Whittington was when I had a bad result from a PAP test. A friend from work recommended I go to him. I was only 19 at the time and my mom went w/me for my 1st appt. Dr. Whittington could tell my mother was very worried and upset about everything, so he invited us into his office and sat down w/us and explained everything that was going to happen, so me and mother wouldn't be scared. Very nice man and very understanding! I also used him to deliver my 1st child at age of 23. Yes, at most of my visits I had have to wait, but his office is always full. which to me means a good thing... many ppl like him! Yes, when I would go he would manly listen to the heart beat but if I had any questions he would always answer them! Some people don't find his humor funny but me and husband both always enjoyed him. I think sometimes people just take his humor the wrong way... we will be using Dr. Whittington again with our second child! My husband and I both love Dr. Whittington!

happy happy happy

Posted on March 31st, 2013

My friends recommended me to Dr. Whittington. Im not sure what the last reviews were saying but my appointment with him went great! I did have to wait but I understand why he answered all my questions and explained why I was having my problem. I think there are people you just cant make happy. I am very happy with this doctor will use and recommend.

Posted on March 9th, 2013

absolutely horrible doctor!!!! if you can call him one. I guess even the person that barely passes medical school is still called doctor.

Posted on March 9th, 2013

very arrogant and disrespectful man. When his office made a mistake on a lab test he told me he would not apologize for tests he did not order even if they were done by his nurse, and told me I should be grateful that I wasn't going to be a grandmother. I never asked him for an apology I just wanted a final answer, after 4 urinalysis, 1 blood test, and an ultrasound, I just wanted someone to take the time to answer me, was she pregnant or not.

Awful

Posted on March 9th, 2013

Horrible wait times with no questions answered. Acts as if he is the only OB in the world and you have no other choice but to use him. Not recommended!!!!