A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kinjal Kadakia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kinjal Kadakia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kinjal Kadakia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadakia graduated from MD Rosalind Franklin University/The Chicago School of Medicine Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kadakia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kinjal M Kadakia MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kinjal M. Kadakia practice?
- Dr. Kinjal Kadakia has 1 office location.
Dr. Kinjal Kadakia practices Family Medicine near Montgomery, IL.
See Montgomery Family Physicians.