Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kinjal Patel
Dr. Kinjal Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA, with another office in Arlington, VA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Henrico Doctors Hospital-Forest, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. Dr. Patel has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kinjal Patel has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kinjal Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.
Dr. Caroline Kwon
Fairfax, VA 0.01 mi6
Dr. Paul Modlinger
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Fairfax, VA 0.01 mi20
Dr. Anuradha Reddy
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Fairfax, VA 0.01 mi35