Dr. Kinjal Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kinjal Patel?

Posted on June 20th, 2017

He isn't certain when it comes to the next plan. He doesn't manage all my blood work well and does not have good explanations for why it's out of balance. I'd give 2.5/5

Posted on June 3rd, 2017

Very nice guy! He is very concerned about me and my diagnosis. Very good personality too.

Complete Trust

Posted on April 11th, 2014

Dr. Patel has been treating my husband for Stage 4 kidney disease for almost a year. Doctors are not miracle workers, but Dr. Patel is doing everything possible to keep my husband alive and off dialysis for as long as possible. He is extremely caring and knowledgeable. I have complete confidence in him and his staff. We can call him anytime. He has called us on his day/evening off and taken all the time needed, without making us feel rushed or stupid for asking a question. We see him in the very busy Fairfax location. Lots of kidney disease out there. If you have it, see a physician in this practice.

A very wonderful, extremely knowledgeable, passionate, and caring doctor

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

Dr. Patel is a very wonderful person and my family is tremendously grateful to him. For the last year and a half, we had no idea what was wrong with my mom's kidneys and she was not happy with the care she was receiving from her other Nephrologists. Immediately and during our first visit, doctor Patel employed a solution oriented approach that I have NEVER seen from other doctors before. He took complete control of the situation and it was exactly what we were looking for and it definitely put us at ease. When you are sick, you want your doctor to swing into action, in this regard, Dr. Patel went above and beyond. He has an EXCELLENT bedside manner, will tell you everything there is to know about your condition in an easy to understand manner, and covers all bases. I particularly appreciated getting a call from Dr. Patel on his day off to explain my mother's biopsy results, treatment options, and his suggestion for me to research her condition. I learned a lot and that is what distinguishes a good doctor from an AMAZING doctor. Dr. Patel is AMAZING. We should have come sooner is all I can say. :-).

Excellent Doctor and staff

Posted on July 9th, 2012

Very knowledgeable and professional. Sincerely tries to keep appointment times. Cares long term about his patients. Returns phone calls personally.

Posted on July 18th, 2011

He does seems to for patients in the hospital. He scream at me in the hospital in 2010.

Eugene Collins

Posted on August 12th, 2010

Excellent explanations of disease process to a man who is not medically inclined, my husband. We felt like he took his time and explained everything very well. Great bedside manner

Posted on February 2nd, 2010

Dr. Patel is one of the most sensitive doctor's I've ever met & I have met a LOT. He truly cares about his patients. I think me being sick hurts him more than it hurts me.:)

Posted on November 8th, 2017