Dr. Kinjal Shah MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2015
Ms
I agree with the previous patient. This doctor is rude and arrogant and isn't looking out for the patients best interests by listening to them. She basically saw me for a matter of 20 minutes and was changing all my medications that had been working just fine. She tells me if I don't like it I should see a specialist in that field. I'm sure if the insurance companies knew about this they wouldn't be too happy considering that they have to pay for her visit and another doctors. She won't even listen to you when you say a drug isn't working for you and you want to go back to what you previously had. She must be getting kickbacks from pharmaceutical companies because she has one drug in mind to give you and she won't even budge. All I can say is she is out of medical school and thinks she is Queen. Maybe you missed a class or two and need to go back and find out home to treat patients.Get off your pedestal and start listening and caring because that is what a doctor is all about. I would suggest people stay away from her.

October 28th, 2014
Disappointing!
This doctor is now in Bolingbrook IL. I just had the worse medical experience in 40 years. She spent 5 minutes with me and started making major decisions about my care without understanding a chronic urology issue. She talked down to me, has no bedside manner and was rude. I've never experienced anything like it. Very disappointing!

December 6th, 2016