Dr. Kinne McCabe Is this you?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 30th, 2008

Best Doctor I've ever been to.

I grew up severely ill and so I have been to numerous doctors over the years. In my search for someone holistic to assist me in healing rather than just treating symptoms, Dr. McCabe has been the best doctor I've ever had. He is caring, supportive, attentive, detailed and through. His understanding of what really goes on in traditional medicine is above any other holistic practitioner I have ever been to. His determination in looking for true cause of a complaint instead of just going for the masking of symptoms is far beyond any other doctor I have been to. I highly recommend him!!!!

April 30th, 2015