A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kinsey Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kinsey Nelson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Nelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Innovis Health
- First Care Medical Services
- United Hospital An Allina Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kinsey Nelson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kinsey Nelson practice?
- Dr. Kinsey Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kinsey Nelson practices Family Medicine near Moorhead, MN.
See Moorhead Family Physicians.