A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kip Bidwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kip Bidwell is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kip Bidwell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bidwell graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Bidwell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kip Alan Bidwell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kip A. Bidwell practice?
- Dr. Kip Bidwell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kip Bidwell practices Family Medicine near Liberty Center, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Napoleon, OH.
See Liberty Center Family Physicians.