A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kip Dolphin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kip Dolphin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kip Dolphin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolphin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dolphin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kip Winthrop Dolphin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kip W. Dolphin practice?
- Dr. Kip Dolphin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kip Dolphin practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.