A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kip Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kip Hartman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autoimmune Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hartman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- National Institute Of Health, Bethesda, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kip R Hartman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kip R. Hartman practice?
- Dr. Kip Hartman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kip Hartman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians and Washington Oncologists.