Learn more about Dr. Kip Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hartman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kip Hartman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hartman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- National Institute Of Health, Bethesda, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kip R Hartman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kip R. Hartman practice?
- Dr. Kip Hartman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kip Hartman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians and Washington Pediatric Specialists.