A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kip Kaercher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kip Kaercher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaercher graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kaercher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kip Kaercher DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kip Kaercher practice?
- Dr. Kip Kaercher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kip Kaercher practices Family Medicine near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grant, MI and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Lansing Family Physicians.