Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sarcoidosis Facts about sarcoidosis, including causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kip Kemple
Dr. Kip Kemple, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology. Dr. Kemple is affiliated with Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr, Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr and Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr. Dr. Kemple has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kip Kemple has the following 1 specialty
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.