A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kip Kemple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kip Kemple is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemple graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kemple has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kip Louis Kemple MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kip L. Kemple practice?
- Dr. Kip Kemple has 1 office location.
Dr. Kip Kemple practices Rheumatology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Rheumatologists.