Learn more about Dr. Kip Lyche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kip Lyche is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyche
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lyche Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kip Lyche, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyche graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lyche has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kip Daniel Lyche MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kip D. Lyche practice?
- Dr. Kip Lyche has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kip Lyche practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA and Camarillo, CA.
See Oxnard Internists and Oxnard Gastroenterologists.