A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kip Lyche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kip Lyche is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyche
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lyche Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kip Lyche, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyche graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lyche has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kip Daniel Lyche MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kip D. Lyche practice?
- Dr. Kip Lyche has 1 office location.
Dr. Kip Lyche practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Internists and Ventura Gastroenterologists.