A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kip Lyche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kip Lyche is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyche
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lyche Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kip Lyche, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyche graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lyche has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kip Daniel Lyche MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kip D. Lyche practice?
- Dr. Kip Lyche has 1 office location.
Dr. Kip Lyche practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Internists and Ventura Gastroenterologists.