A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kipley Siggard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kipley Siggard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kipley Siggard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Siggard graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Siggard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverton Memorial Hospital
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kipley John Siggard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kipley J. Siggard practice?
- Dr. Kipley Siggard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kipley Siggard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Riverton, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Sheridan, WY.
See Riverton Orthopedic Surgeons.