A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kipley Siggard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kipley Siggard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siggard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siggard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kipley Siggard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Siggard graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Siggard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverton Memorial Hospital
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kipley John Siggard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kipley J. Siggard practice?
- Dr. Kipley Siggard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kipley Siggard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Riverton, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Sheridan, WY.
See Riverton Surgeons.