A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kipling Sharpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kipling Sharpe, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharpe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharpe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kipling Sharpe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharpe graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sharpe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Spine and Joint
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kipling Pitamakan Sharpe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kipling P. Sharpe practice?
- Dr. Kipling Sharpe has 1 office location.
Dr. Kipling Sharpe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.