A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. KIPLING SHARPE:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. KIPLING SHARPE, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. KIPLING SHARPE, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. SHARPE graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. SHARPE has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Spine and Joint
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. KIPLING P SHARPE MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. KIPLING P. SHARPE practice?
- Dr. KIPLING SHARPE has 2 office locations.
Dr. KIPLING SHARPE practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Orthopedic Surgeons, Gilbert Surgeons, and Gilbert Neurologists.