Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by unhappy buckle horn tear on Jul 17th, 2015

I was left to hang and would never refer this office to anyone, not even my enemies. Bad care for my pain and torn miniscus

Wonderful care! show details Wonderful care!
by Kathleen M. Straub on Apr 2nd, 2015

My husband has had 2 hip replacements by Dr. Sharpe. As a retired RN, I know quality care when I see it. Dr. Sharpe, his staff and all the staff at Arizona Spine & Joint Hospital took care of my husband the way ALL patients should be cared for. We recommend Dr. Sharpe highly.

Swimmer in need of shoulder repair show details Swimmer in need of shoulder repair
by Lindsey Urbatchka on Aug 16th, 2013

I saw Dr Sharpe after having 15 years of shoulder problems and physical therapy. In and out rehab since age 13, I finally received an MRI on my left shoulder and Dr Sharpe repaired both a bankhart (front of labrum) and SLAP (top of labrum) in my left shoulder with 3 and 2 anchors respectively (Jan 2012). 6 weeks in a sling and I was allowed back in to the pool to only kick until 12 weeks as I continued in intense physical therapy. 13 weeks post op I had done another MRI for my other shoulder and was back under Dr. Sharpe's knife receiving the same repairs on my right shoulder. 6 weeks after that sling I was in the water kicking and as cleared to swim with both arms at 5.5 months post right and 8.5 months post op left (Sept 2012). Every month Dr. Sharpe looked at my range of motion and strength. He gave excellent instructions and orders and will not release you until you are ready. I competed Aug of 2013 in Masters National swimming championships in full form and force. I swam right at my presurgery times and brought home 4 golds! I continue to "prehab" and highly recommend shoulder surgery by Dr. Sharpe as I am now living a more active, PAIN FREE lifestyle. I can't believe I waited so long. If I need any other joints repaired I wouldn't see anyone else. Dr. Sharpe is ahead of the curve in education and procedure, and still communicates well with his patients. If you are hesitant about surgery he will also give you other options. Professional, courteous, and even if you have to wait a bit, at least you know everyone is getting the best of care.

Great surgeon show details Great surgeon
Jan 3rd, 2011

Had a knee replacement in 2009 with Dr. Sharpe that was remarkable, both in the actual mini invasive surgery and the recovery. I was so pleased that I had the other knee replaced in 10/10. Same results. He is a no nonsense doctor that doesn't waste your time and gets to the point but is also caring. Would recommend him to anyone considering joint replacement.

Aug 22nd, 2010

Dr. Sharpe was no nonsense, right to the point. Professional and knew what he was doing. Very caring and understanding