Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
by Beth Lowery on Jan 5th, 2016

I so appreciated Dr. Sharpe's skill, expertise and bedside manner. He and his staff were professional and efficient, yet caring. I would highly recommend Dr. Sharpe.

by Gary G on Jan 5th, 2016

Great experience. I could hope for no more.

by unhappy buckle horn tear on Jul 17th, 2015

I was left to hang and would never refer this office to anyone, not even my enemies. Bad care for my pain and torn miniscus

Wonderful care! show details Wonderful care!
by Kathleen M. Straub on Apr 2nd, 2015

My husband has had 2 hip replacements by Dr. Sharpe. As a retired RN, I know quality care when I see it. Dr. Sharpe, his staff and all the staff at Arizona Spine & Joint Hospital took care of my husband the way ALL patients should be cared for. We recommend Dr. Sharpe highly.

Great surgeon show details Great surgeon
Jan 3rd, 2011

Had a knee replacement in 2009 with Dr. Sharpe that was remarkable, both in the actual mini invasive surgery and the recovery. I was so pleased that I had the other knee replaced in 10/10. Same results. He is a no nonsense doctor that doesn't waste your time and gets to the point but is also caring. Would recommend him to anyone considering joint replacement.

Aug 22nd, 2010

Dr. Sharpe was no nonsense, right to the point. Professional and knew what he was doing. Very caring and understanding