Dr. Kiply Myers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kiply Myers?

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Kiply Myers?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

September 21st, 2016

Horrible

Do not see Dr.Myers. Kiply Myers. Do NOT see him. ANYONE but him. He works for IU health center for a reason - he's a horrible psychiatrist. He seemed nice and knowledgable the first time, but don't be fooled. He doesn't care about the health of the patient, and he blatantly lies. He lied to my face twice when I confronted him about things he had told me in the past. He accused me of faking a diagnoses. I decided to switch to a real psychiatrist, and without my knowledge Dr.Meyers sent the new psychiatrist a poor referral. If I had any current life threatening mental health issues, my suicide would be on his hands, due to the way he mishandles his patients. If you have to see a psychiatrist, find one in the area that accepts your insurance. Stay away from CAPS completely. I've been going there for over a year and have had nothing but problems.

January 4th, 2014

AVOID

Dr. Myers diagnosed me without ever giving me an eval. Oddly, his diagnosis was inaccurate! He takes poor notes and mischaracterizes past conversations. He consistently made derogatory comments about me, and implied that I did not belong in school. He also seems to have some misconceptions about major psychiatric disorders. He actually told me that my condition would "go away" in three weeks! Always very rushed, doesn't listen. I also think he doesn't think before he opens his mouth. He definitely has a temper, and does not appreciate questions. In my opinion, not a good fit between personality and career choice.

December 1st, 2016