A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kipp Chillag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kipp Chillag is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chillag graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Chillag has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kipp L Chillag DO is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kipp L. Chillag practice?
- Dr. Kipp Chillag has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kipp Chillag practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Joseph, MI.
See Grand Rapids Neurologists.