A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kip Kircher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kip Kircher is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kip Kircher, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kircher graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Kircher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Columbus Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kip A Kircher MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kip A. Kircher practice?
- Dr. Kip Kircher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kip Kircher practices Emergency Medicine near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Stevens Point, WI and Portage, WI.
See Madison Emergency Physicians.